Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Rules Shmules....No really, here are the rules:

SO...I think there might be some confusion on just what "following" means...
You can see my "Followers" to the right of this blog, and in order to appear on that list, and be entered into the first of hopefully many drawings) you must click either the "Follow" button, right above the "Followers" list, or for some, on the top left-hand side of the blog's screen.

If you haven't heard, you will be entered into a drawing to win a $25 gift card to the restaurant of your choice, and like I said, I hope this is just the first of many drawings or contests to win cool stuff. 
The more people I have on my Followers list, the more awesome the prizes will be, so help me by following and sharing!
Don't worry, I don't send out spammer emails or anything like that. I just post blogs that contain reviews on restaurants, good and bad.  Oh, I also LOVE to cook, so there will be more delicious recipes to come!
I also love a good critique, so if you ever try out one of my recipes, please let me know how it turned out!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment